Peppermint – Mentha x piperita
Peppermint is from the family Lamiaceae, like lavender, and is used for many respiratory treatments because of it’s soothing and potent effect. Peppermint can be used for:
- I rub peppermint on my tummy when I am feeling nauseous or when I am having cramps and within MINUTES I feel like a new woman with no upset tummy.
- Helps INCREDIBLY with supporting itching on insect bites and poison ivy.
- I carry this oil around in the months of spring as it completely helps with my sinuses without fail!
- Effective mouthwash
- Concentration – I always use peppermint to enhance my concentration for studying and all of my professors always bring peppermint oils for the students to smell throughout the exam.
- Bug free outside experiences
- It helps with occasional headaches!
- When mixed with Ginger, peppermint can support your body's balance and help with motion sickness, so when you expect a long plane or car ride, remember to pack your Peppermint and Ginger!
I use peppermint EVERY SINGLE DAY. This oil has worked wonders in my life and all of my friends lives. I remember on many occasions that this oils proved the power of essential oils to many of my friends because of the works it has to the skin and brain.